Thursday, December 18, 2008

I’m an Oracle ACE Award Winner now !

Dear All,

I’m pleased to inform you all that I have received an email from Oracle ACE Program Committee that I have been nominated for the prominent Oracle ACE Award. I’m honored to be the second person working in the Saudi Arabia to be an Oracle ACE.

Hope you are curious to know who the first person is working in the Saudi Arabia to be an Oracle ACE. Well, he is none other than my elder brother & mentor – Mr. Syed Jaffar Hussain . We are proud to be the Oracle ACE brothers from one family members and I can say, this kind of achievement is a unique combination, isn’t it?

Take a look at my Oracle ACE Profile – Sabdar Syed.

I would like to convey my sincere thanks to my elder brother, colleagues, ex-colleagues, blog viewers, friends and well-wishers for their support to aim this award.

Thanks

Thanks to Mr. Mohan Dutt, OCP Advisor, for publishing about my achievement, Oracle ACE Award, in his blog - OCP Blog Community.

Take a look at - Featured Expert Wins Oracle ACE Award!

Your precious comments are welcomed!

Regards,
Sabdar Syed.
http://sabdarsyed.blogspot.com

loading...

0 comments: